Someone asked me a personal question ... what does going to the gym mean to me?
I thought it was a GREAT question because it is a powerful place for me... here's my answer.
What I've realized on my time here on Earth, is that life is a series of conflicts in a series of problems, and as Maria Montessori of the education system, put it, "...as the hand does the mind follows."
Here's what I talk about in this video (watch full video below):
- How growing up as an athlete means we often seek the competitive edge trying to chase excellence in our life
- Do YOU have a place where you find yourself? For me, I am able to center and ground into myself when I'm at the gym
- How I tap into my inner strength to overcome challenges and obstacles in my life
- How a bunch of kids bench pressing in a basement became a big piece of my WHY
- How working out can be as much of a thrill of victory as it is an agony of defeat, but the essential part is not being afraid of "failing" ... there is no such thing as failure, only learning opportunities
- When you DO NOT want to move your body some days (workout in whatever way is best for you), know that's when you may find strength from a place you didn't know existed
- How TAKING ACTION is so important in our life
- Why challenging yourself can be the BEST way to make the progress in your life that you seek
- Why stagnant energy is correlated to dark times in life and how to move out of it
- Why I want YOU to also find that place within to know that you are strong and can handle any adversity that comes your way
Watch the full video here
Sign up for our newsletter below & get videos like these to your inbox!