In this vlog, you'll learn more about the Motion Imaging X-Ray state-of-the-art technology that we use here at Advanced Alignment.
We help you learn how to THRIVE, not just survive! You don't need to live in pain and in fear of not being able to move your body. We must get to the root cause so that you can see exactly what can be done to provide you with all of your options.
In the short video below, here's what you'll learn:
- The human body is a complex, sophisticated set of systems that are all designed to keep us alive and well. These systems work tirelessly day in and day out, and the truth is, the amount of stress and toxins we face daily decreases these systems' functionality.
- In conventional approaches to chiropractic, they fail to get to the root cause; pain in the back doesn't always mean that's the source of what's causing the pain. It's critical to look deeper within and to look at the entire body as a working system.
- After 25 years working in healthcare, specifically working with the human body, I've learned how to focus on the root cause, whether it's a nerve flow-related issue, pain, or a structural misalignment.
- We must look from head to toe, and by using state-of-the-art technology, we can see EXACTLY what the root issues are and where pain, nerve issues, or other misalignments are within the body.
- Taking a "snapshot" for diagnostic purposes is a conventional approach, but what is missing is MOVEMENT (and movement is key to life).
- Motion Imaging helps me record a patient's spine in motion, and together view the results to see what's going on and where movement is hindered.
- You'll hear from my client, Jerome, who has seen massive (and wonderful) changes in his body by getting to the root of the issues of what's going on; all of this WITHOUT SURGERY and without compromising the full motion in his body. Now he can learn how to THRIVE... not just survive!
My goal here at my practice is to ensure that you live a HEALTHIER and HAPPIER life full of vitality!
WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE
Want to get new blog posts to your inbox? Enter your email below and join our list!